Let’s face honest, all done it sooner or later. Truth be told, we are so used to doing it on occasion, that we’ve generally felt bizarre about that one fellow who enlightened his mum everything regarding everything. Lying makes things less difficult (just some of the time, you all!) and a few things are only less demanding to partake all things considered than while it’s occurring.
So here’s a bunch of things that you probably lied to your parents about, along with pretty much everyone else.
1. “He/She is just a friend.”
As are all my other exes, crushes and anyone that I’m eyeing for a relationship at any time, ever.
2. “Report card aaya hi nahi!“
“I swear Mummy! Sach mein!”
3. “I have no idea how that vase broke!”
I wasn’t even looking at it when it slipped from my hand!
4. “Wow! I love this dress!”
“I hate it! But at least they’re happy this way.”
5. “Hum log group study karne waale hain.”
The one thing your parents couldn’t say no to!
6. “College ke saare bachche jaa rahe hain. Teachers bhi honge saath mein!”
And that’s how the Kasol trip finally happened.
7. “Haan Ma, maine khaana kha liya.”
Hey, three packets of chips counts.
“Humare college ka rule hai. Semester mein minimum chaar baar books khareedte hain.”
9. “KFC Relax Ma! I ate the veg burger!”
“Veg burger at KFC? What was I thinking!”
10. “Haan Mummy, sab kuch theek hai!”
Kuch theek nahi hai! My world is crumbling!
You know what? All of us have lied to our parents at some point. In fact, even your parents probably did some of those things. Think about it, how else did see through all your lies…?