9 ROFL Kader Khan Scenes That Prove There Isn’t A Funnier Man In Bollywood
“Kader Khan… great colleague, writer, contributor to many of my successful films… returns to film after a long hiatus! Welcome”- Big B shared this news with the world on Twitter. Big B loves to keep his followers in suspense so he didn’t reveal the name of his film. Kader Khan last acted in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) and a couple of inconsequential films two years later. Early this year, he made a comeback in Arjun Kapoor-starrer Tevar which bombed at the box-office.
Well who could ever forget Kader Khan and his sense of humor? Every role he played, he added his own brand of humor which made us laugh! His dialogue, “Na pet mein dana hai … na lote mein pani hai … na bundle mein beedi hai … na maachis mein teeli hai” still manages to leave us with a chuckle. While we wait for the update on the Kader Khan’s comeback, here are 7 funny scenes from Kader Khan’s movies which will leave you in splits. This might just help you survive through a dreadful Monday! Enjoy!
1. Acha Bewakoof Banaya
2. There can’t be a better duo than Govinda-Kader Khan
3.Please don’t try this at Home or Office
4. Kaun hai Maalik?
5.”Beta Toh Baap Pe Hi Jaayega Na ? Beta Baap Pe Jaayega Toh Baap Kahan Jaayega ?”
6. “Main Ek Bill Mein 17 Saap Ke Saath Reh Sakta Hun..Par Apne Bhai Ke Saath, Kabhi Nahi”
7. “Aapka Kutta Kahan Hai ? Mera Kutta Main Hoon”
8. Meet HAWALDAR IMAANDAAR and HAWALDAAR WAFAADAAR !
9. “Chaliye. Aaj Aap Gungey Hai Toh Kisi Rishteydaar Ke YAhaan Ho Aate Hain..”