General Motors India today propelled the new Chevrolet Enjoy MPV with a value scope of Rs. 6.24 lakh – Rs. 8.79 lakh (ex-Showroom, New Delhi), and will be accessible in 7-or 8-seater alternatives. Changes on the new MPV incorporate chrome back permit embellish as standard alongside dark B-column strips, 3-spoke guiding wheel with sound controls, and new leatherette and fabric upholstery among others.
The new Chevrolet Enjoy sports a three-dimensional grille, ‘Leaf Style’ mist lights, chrome encompass coincided air dam, wraparound head-lights. It additionally gets a triple-unit plan for the turn markers, and is being offered in a decision of 6 hues, specifically, Velvet Red, Switchblade Silver, Summit White, Caviar Black, Linen Beige and Sandrift Gray.
Inside, it gets double tone insides, triple group silver encompass instrument board, chrome embellishments within entryway handles, AC vents, gear handle and stopping lever alongside a reflexive dark complete on the entryway armrests. There’s likewise the new leatherette and fabric upholstery.
– Height Adjustable Driver Seat
– Tilt Adjustable Steering
– 7- or 8-seater options across all trims
– High roof design
– Flexi-smart double-folding third row seats
– Rear AC with independent rear evaporator
– Third-row seats can be double folded for up to 630-litres of boot space
– 12V Power Outlet in 3rd row
– Front & Rear Power Windows
– Power Adjustable OSRVM