Girl Killed in Sleep by Wearing Headphones while Phone was Charging

Girl Killed in Sleep by Wearing Headphones while Phone was Charging

We all love listening to music and headphones/earphones are a part of our daily lives. Most of us keep our headphone on while working/studying and doing everything else.This activity can also be really dangerous.

Recently, a terrifying incident took place in Texas (US) in which a 19 year old girl named Gabrielle Samuels lost her life.

GIRL

As per the reports, her parents left home in the morning as per their usual routine without seeing their daughter who they though would be sleeping. The girl’s boyfriend called her several times during the day, however, he kept going into her voicemail.

This was kind of unusual for Samuals so he got worried. “This had never happened before. My girlfriend always answers or texts if she can’t talk. Since after many tries she didn’t answer, I drove to her home.” said Gates.

girl-using-earphone

He had the key to the home by Samuels’ parents in case of emergency so he was able to enter the house. When he entered, however, he could smell something burning.

“I thought it was smell of a burnt bacon so I went into kitchen first. But I found nothing there and then I thought to go upstairs to surprise my girl. While going upstairs the burnt smell was becoming more and more stronger.

Tagged under

28°C

New Delhi

Fog

Humidity 94%

Wind 8.05 km/h

  • 11 Aug 201532°C27°C
  • 12 Aug 201533°C26°C