Ranbir Kapoor will NOT marry Katrina Kaif in 2016, think fans!

Ranbir Kapoor will NOT marry Katrina Kaif in 2016, think fans!

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s marriage has dependably been all the rage. In spite of the fact that the couple hasn’t generally proclaimed any such date. There are solid hypotheses the two will get married some place in 2016. Truth be told, our sources EXCLUSIVELY additionally uncover to us that Ranbir’s guardians Neetu and Rishi Kapoor have eagerly acknowledged Katrina and have now given RK a final offer to decide before the end of 2015.

Ranbir Kapoor will NOT marry Katrina Kaif in 2016, think fans!

Ranbir Kapoor will NOT marry Katrina Kaif in 2016, think fans!

his clearly cuts an unmistakable picture that Ranbir and Kat may in fact settle around one year from now or something like that. Be that as it may, just if there wasn’t some other side to this story! While everybody appears to prepared for the enormous day. We hear Ranbir however is still uncertain about it and has kinda built up a noteworthy frosty feet over the possibility of eating up the ‘shaadi ka laddoo’. So disentangling every last bit of it, we asked our perusers with reference to what is their feeling about this entire situation? Will Ranbir and Kat truly wed in 2016 or will they not? All things considered, the decision arrives…

Ranbir Kapoor will NOT marry Katrina Kaif in 2016, think fans!

Fans appear to have given us an intense reaction on Ranbir-Katrina’s marriage arranges. 42 percent of our perusers accept they’ll NOT wed by one year from now! While the remaining 58 percent are scattered between the “Yes” and ‘I couldn’t care less’ stage. This just clarifies how everybody is similarly befuddled as much as we may be. With near 50 percent votes backing ‘No 2016 wedding for Ranbir’ it proposes fans are fairly needing to see a greater amount of Ranbir in ‘great movies’ than him being a content married couple!’ But in opposition to that, Ranbir and Kat are shockingly seen dropping an excess of indications of duty generally. They are abruptly turning out all in open, discussing one another, complimenting one another out in the open. Truth be told, Ranbir was even caught expressing he needs to settle down soon. Presently when will that happen if not in 2016? Just time will tell.

Continue watching this space for more upgrade

Tagged under

36°C

New Delhi

Haze

Humidity 50%

Wind 12.87 km/h

  • 27 Aug 201536°C27°C
  • 28 Aug 201534°C27°C